Software Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other hardware and software engineers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build effective programs and systems that serve user needs.
Our technology is built on an ecosystem of wireless sensors to detects vehicles (moving and parked vehicles). The cool thing about our tech is that our sensors share their data in real-time through a mesh network. This makes our solution highly scalable, cost-efficient and plug and
We sell our suite of vehicle sensor solutions to large corporations, municipalities and cities. For these clients we optimize parking capacity, counting cars, do temporary measurements, and manage traffic flow. Every month we keep expanding our product line through our continued focus on R&D and innovation.
It is our ambition to become the largest and most innovative provider of IoT solutions for the B2B market. We do not build a product to shove boxes. We build solutions that fit scalable business cases.
Our team consists of hardcore engineers and innovators that have a great passion for hardware, wireless sensor networks, AI, big-data analytics, serverless architecture and seamless user experiences.
We know you have little time
So here is why you should work with us:
- We want A-Player team members. Are you at that level?
- We are persistent, highly focussed and eager to grow (personal growth and business growth).
- We want to become the greatest, not just another IoT company. We want to be a presence in many markets. Come build for scale with us.
- We are in it for the long haul. We are dead serious on the fact that we want to retain you. Make you feel at home and be part of our family.
- We compensate you well in the form of a base salary and stock options. We believe that your risk-taking should be compensated well for joining our success. You build it with us so you should earn it.
- Our culture is open but structured, we focus on results while being passionate about building cool technology.
- You will not work for us, you will work with us.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Stay up to date on industry developments and latest IoT trends
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience with cloud back-end development (AWS)
- Experience with serverless and container-based architecture
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience in command line scripting (Linux)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness, persistent, and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Ready to start?
Contact us now!